In recent years, we have seen an increasing demand from the industrial market, especially in the oil and gas industry, to place work with the smaller specialist maintenance companies. Important advantages of these specialist companies are:
- High level of staff involvement
- Well trained staff
- Short lines of communication, good and clear communication
- Good cost control, low indirect costs
- Practically applicable knowledge
- A deal is a deal
To better meet the demand from the market, we see those specialist maintenance companies that provide additional services will form a consortium together. Often these companies have been working alongside and with each other on locations/platforms for many years. This is also how COP, Cooperating Offshore Partners JV, was created.
The consortium COP
Four unique companies join forces in COP, Cooperating Offshore Partners JV:
- Isolatie Combinatie, Beverwijk Ltd.
- Multimetaal offshore Ltd., Den Helder
- Steigerbouw van der Panne Ltd., Hendrik Ido Ambacht
- SSB Offshore Ltd., Hoogeveen
COP is the perfect partner for the most economical and efficient solutions for complete maintenance. COP offers you an approach for every job in the field of maintenance issue that guarantees optimal maintenance at the lowest total cost.